Irresistible vegan white chocolate ganache tart. It’s perfect for mother’s day or any occasion. It’s so creamy, so smooth, so delicious and it melts in your mouth.
- 1 1/2 cups gluten-free rolled oats or regular rolled oats
- 1/2 cup pecans or almonds
- 1/4 cup flaxseed meal
- 10 dates pitted
- 3 tbsp coconut oil liquefied
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 200 ml full-fat coconut milk
- 200g non-dairy white chocolate chopped
- 2-3 tbsp maple syrup optional*
- Grease a 9-inch pan with a removable bottom with coconut oil.
- In a food processor combine oats, flaxseed meal and pecans until coarsely ground. Add dates, coconut oil, maple syrup, pulse until mixture looks like wet sand
- Firmly press the mixture into the bottom and sides of the prepared tart pan. Place in the refrigerator to set while you work with your filling.
- In a small saucepan, bring coconut milk just to a boil turn off the heat. Add chopped white chocolate and let stand 1 minute, (add maple syrup if using) then stir until smooth and cream. Pour the filling into the crust.
- Place tart in the refrigerator to set and cool completely, about 2 hours. Garnish the top with fresh fruits. Slice and serve.
- Store all leftovers in an airtight container in the refrigerator up to 3 days.
Double the filling recipe If you are using a deep-dish tart pan.